Why become a Hemel House provider?
- Work with an agency that has supported the Lethbridge community since 1982
- Be part of a professional organisation with a reputation of providing early childhood education in day homes that are high quality and up to all standards
- Be promoted, treated and supported as a child care professional
- Earn a competitive income
- Qualify for Government Accreditation Funding
- Have on-call 24/7 support
- Access the Hemel House support network (provider networking, back up care etc.)
- Obtain toys and resources from the Hemel House library
- Receive support and training to develop your business and child care skills
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Choose and negotiate your own hours and rates
- Qualify for income tax deductions
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD'S LIFE!
Fees are negotiated between the parent and the provider. A suggested fee schedule is available upon request.
All support staff working in the Hemel House Program are trained in early childhood education.
How to proceed:
- Review the Potential Provider Manual
- Call to book an orientation meeting at the Hemel House office where you will:
- Discuss the supports Hemel House offers their parents and providers
- Receive the application
- Have your questions answered
- Receive a tour of Hemel House
- Review the detailed outline of the required steps to become approved